Do you have extensive experience in marketing?
Are you looking to work with passionate small to medium business owners and manage multiple accounts?
If you do, we want to hear from you!
What we are looking for:
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role will be to defend current and future market growth strategies whilst engaging with a broad range of key stakeholders, decision makers and influencers in order to have maximum impact around decisions/outcomes within your portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 5 years experience in marketing
- Tertiary qualification in a related field of business or marketing
- Demonstrated, local marketing experience.
- Sound business acumen and understanding of marketing principles
- High level of analytical skills with an ability to translate this data into an easy to understand format for presentations
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to pick up a new industry, products and services with ease
- Previous project management experience – highly regarded
- Strong team player with the ability to work autonomously and lead a team when required
- Passion for marketing
- High level of energy
- Strong interpersonal skills
- All other ad hoc administration in relation to your role
- General support to the Managing Director including research and promotional activities
Compensation will be salary.
If you tick all the boxes and want to apply for this position, please apply with a cover letter,
stating why you are the best candidate for the position and your resume. Applications should be
made out to Sanket Bhasin, the Managing Director.
The four conversations you should be having to increase your bottom line.