Do you have extensive experience in marketing?
Are you looking to work with passionate small to medium business owners and manage multiple accounts?
If you do, we want to hear from you!
What we are looking for:
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role is focussed on building strategic SEO campaign
frameworks that incorporate both owned and paid activity to achieve maximum reach,
engagement and interaction.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 2 years experience in marketing
- Demonstrated, paid ads experience (Google Adwords, PPC, SEM, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads).
- Write effective direct response ad copy that sells.
- High level of analytical skills with an ability to translate this data into an easy to understand format for presentations
- High level of attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to pick up a new industry, products and services with ease
- Previous project management experience – highly regarded
- Strong team player with the ability to work autonomously and lead a team when required
- Passion for digital marketing
- High level of energy
- Strong interpersonal skills
- All other ad hoc administration in relation to your role
- General support to the Managing Director including research and promotional activities
Compensation will be salary.
If you tick all the boxes and want to apply for this position, please apply with a cover letter,
stating why you are the best candidate for the position and your resume. Applications should
be made out to Sanket Bhasin, the Managing Director.